Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ben the philosopher

Ben is FINALLY back. It felt like ages since I talked to him and then he texted me and I was so happy! Not too happy cause he can be a sassy jerk, but I was happy because he's one of my best friends. Anywho, I'm sorry he went all philosopher on you in his last post. I shall speak to him on that.

Hard things since last time I posted~
July 7: I finished all my watching of my school for all of eleventh grade! I stayed up late to finish it.
July 8: I woke up early and worked hard and finished all of my tests and finished eleventh grade. I am now a senior!
July 9: I went kayaking to hone my kayaking skills. I'm training to be a kayaking guide.
July 10: I helped at my parents business during the lunch fish even though I was not skeduled to work and I was tired.
July 11: I helped my sister pack her stuff for her trip.
July 12: I helped give a group of girl guides a tour around town and I helped set up a bunch of stuff for a youth drop-in that my community hosts.
July 13: I helped our front desk lady, Sara, count out her till change at the end of the night.
That's it's for hard things for now!

----------------------

The sister, the next oldest after me, left Friday afternoon to go to Wisconson for teen camp. I usually would be going except for the fact that I'm going to camp in august in North Carolina instead. So I hope she is ok and all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment