Monday, June 30, 2014

100 Hard Things

So there's this blog I follow and enjoy very much. It is therebelution.com. On there they have a challenge called "100 Hard Things". I just finished reading there book Do Hard Things and it seriously inspired me, therefore I decided to take this challenge to start out a life of doing hard things. This idea challenges you to, every day, do one hard thing. It can be simple or complex as long as it's something that you find difficult to do or something you often procrastinate because of it's lack of fun. So here it goes


I Accepted the ’100 Hard Things’ Challenge.

That's it. No turning back now. Tommorow starts 100 days of doing hard things.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Another Rebelutionary! I am a little over half way done with Do Hard Things and it is really inspiring. Looking forward to seeing your list of Hard Things.

    ReplyDelete