Thursday, August 14, 2014

Posting Again

    Wow hello everyone! I just looked up at the calender and realized it has been a very long time since my last post, I have no excuses, other than I am just lazy I guess. But hey its summer! (At least for a few more weeks). Anyways I thought I would just give a few updates about what I've been up to. 
     I went hiking at a place called Curt Gowdy State Park and to be honest I really enjoyed it, there were a lot of different facilities to do a variety of activities (i.e. archery, mountain biking, bouldering, hiking, fishing) which I thought was nice. Also there was quite a bit of diverse landscape which was nice to see. Definitely a neat place to visit. 
     Also a few articles ago I wrote about how I was almost done with my favorite show (you can check out the post here.) and I did finish it. Let me just say it was amazing, it ended exactly how I wanted it to so that was awesome. Now, however, I am looking for a new show to watch, so if you have any ideas please comment below (no Doctor Who *cough cough* Addy)  I also finished The Fault In Our Stars and I am currently re-reading it, because I feel it needs more than one read-through to give my full analysis. 
    Well that's all I have for now, Addy got back from camp a few days ago so she will probably be posting soon. Until next time,
     -Benjamin 


No comments:

Post a Comment