Monday, August 18, 2014

What a berry big mess

   As Ben so graciously pointed out, I got back from camp a week or so ago. It was an amazing week and I learned so much. I also learned that some people are jerks but I still hang out with them anyways. Why? Because I can. That's why.
   The title of my post was not a typing error. My room, right now, is a Berry big mess. In other words, there blueberries covering my floor. The last few days I've been picking buckets and buckets of blueberries that I am cleaning then will turn into jam to sell and make money. My hands are purple from blueberry juice and my floor has squished berries all over it.
    I heard that Ben is looking for a new show too watch. You know what I say to that? DOCTOR WHO. Yes, my friends, I said it. The very best show on earth besides Sherlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment