Friday, June 6, 2014

The fault in my life

   It is now Friday and someone (*cough cough* Ben *cough cough*) has still now written anything. I guess we all know who the punctual and responsible one is around here.
   My youngest sister is presently serving as my backround music while i write this, singing Frozen songs.  Apparently love is an open door and I'm just supposed to just let it go. *Sings* I suddenly see him standing there, a beautiful stranger tall and fair. I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face! Which sounds very good right now, but since I'm trying to lose weight for my senior pictures, chocolate is a luxury I can not afford. Unfortunatly. Even though I did eat an icecream sandwich earlier.
   I am proud to say I read The Fault in Our Stars last night. Well, I started reading in in the afternoon, but then I went to a wedding shower. I didn't get home until 10:30 or else I would've finished it last night. At any rate, I finished it this morning and dear mother of chocolate the tears were flowing. WHY AUGUSTUS WATERS WHY!? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!? *spoiler alert* Why do hot guys always 1- die, 2-become jerks, 3- are taken, or 4- are famous. I don't understand it. Now i wish An Imperial Affliction was a real book that I could read. I would so read it. Chapter 21. Oh my gosh. Augustus, dieing was a crap thing to do to us. I don't get it. *end of any potential spoilers*
   My friend is possibly sleeping over tonight so were going to run around the city naked while singing "If I had a Million Dollars" at the top of our lungs. No not really. Were probably going to get Starbucks, hide in my room, and talk about seventeen year old girl stuff, even though neither of us are seventeen. So that's the extent of my weekend so far.

P.S. BEN WRITE SOMETHING OR IM GOING TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE DARK DAYS WHEN YOU TUCKED YOUR SHIRT INTO YOUR SHORTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment