Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The First Day Of Fall

Hello Everyone! You Are Probably surprised to hear from me considering it has been over a month since I last posted, but here I am! Anyways not much has been going on in my life, just trying not to drown in the impending whirlpool that is school. I don't think I have mentioned before on this blog that I am home schooled, so there's a bonus fun fact. 
        Well as of the day of writing it is the first day of Fall so that's pretty awesome, because I love fall. Also it snowed here already which was pretty cool for like the 4 hours that it lasted, but at least it snowed here before it did in Canada. And Addy you should watch Burn Notice! (Also I really liked the excerpt from your book). So I guess that's really all I have for today, hopefully I will be committed to posting because I just literally thought of four more ideas for posts.  So bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment